woensdag 10 april 2024

Around the World on Wednesday - dit of dat!


Hoi en welkom bij de Around the World on Wednesday blog hop. Het thema van deze maand is "Dit of Dat". Een super leuk thema waar je alle kanten mee op kunt. Je kunt dezelfde kaarten maken, maar dan ander papier gebruiken. Je kunt dezelfde kaarten maken, maar dan net met een andere vouw of je kunt dezelfde kaarten maken, maar dan een ander techniek gebruiken. Voor deze maand heb ik één van mijn favoriete funfolds gemaakt. Dit is het eerste kaartje.

Hi and welcome to the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop. The theme of this month is "This or That". This is a great theme, because the options are countless. You can make the same cards but use different papers. You can make the same cards, but make a different fold OR you can make the same cards but use a different technique. For this month I made one of my favorite fun fold cards. This is my first card.

Stampin' Up! Botanical layers

Voor deze kaart heb ik de stempelset gebruikt om in verschillende kleuren de achtergrond te stempelen. Het is net of je je eigen Design Papier maakt. De rest heb ik eenvoudiger gehouden met alleen maar de tag en wat tekst. Om het helemaal af te  maken heb ik uiteraard de Wink of Stella gebruikt. Je opent de kaart als volgt. 

For this card I used the stamp set to stamp the background in different colors. It is just like making your own Design Paper. The rest of the card I kept basic. Just a tag with a text. To give the card something extra I of course used the Wink of Stella. You open the card like this. 

Stampin' Up! Botanical Layers


Als je de funfold ietsjes omgooit en de kaart als staand model maakt ipv een liggend model, dan krijg je deze kaart. De funfold is in principe hetzelfde, alleen heb ik nu de afbeeldingen van de stempelset gebruikt om uit te knippen en om hiermee mijn kaart te versieren. 

If you change the fun fold just a little bit and make a portrait card instead of a landscape card you will get this card. The fun fold is exactly the same, but for this card I used the stamped images and cut them out to decorate the card. 

Stampin' Up! Botanical Layers


De funfold zelf is heel eenvoudig te maken. Maak een standaard kaart (staand of liggend) en snij een strook van 2 cm van de voorkant van de kaart. Gebruik deze strook om het 'mechanisme" te maken. 

The fun fold is very easy to make. You just make a standard card (portrait or landscape) and you just cut a piece of 2 centimeters from the front of the card. This piece you can use to make the fold.

Stampin' Up! Botanical Layers


Welke vind jij het leukst? "Dit", kaart 1, of "Dat", kaart 2? Ben jij benieuwd wat de anderen gemaakt hebben? Klik dan snel op onderstaande knop om verder te gaan naar de geweldige Aurélie Fabre. 

Which card do you like best? "This", card 1 or "That", card 2? Do you want to know what the others made? Please hop on to the amazing Aurélie Fabre by clicking the button below. 



Heel veel plezier!










Deelnemers/participants:

Jan Clothier - NZ

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooooh Danielle .... tough choice, great fold! I think I am partial to the second card ... and I am thinking we must have been channelling our creativity as we both worked with bright green! :) xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These fun folds are so awesome! I am going to have to keep this design in mind because I LOVE them! It's hard to choose just one, but I do love the clean feel of the portrait style!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Both are gorgeous!! I think I like the second one just a tiny bit more...I love the way it shows off the background green and the circle is packed with fun designs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is a lovely fun fold! It's effective and easy - two of my main considerations with a fun fold, so might have to try it out myself. I do love the greens. The background you've created by stamping in the first card is really lovely but I think by a tiny margin, I'd say the second card is my favourite. How nice to see two variations of the same idea. Thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen